- Men’s training – Koonung Secondary College – 8:15 Wednesday, 15 February 2017
- Women’s Training – Koonung Secondary College – 8:15 Wednesday, 22 February 2017
- Junior training – Koonung Secondary College – 5:00pm Wednesday – TBD
- Under 8 Minkey Program 5:15pm-6:00pm (school age)
- Under 10 5:15pm-6:00pm
- Under 12 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Under 14 5:30pm-7:00pm.
- Senior Round 1 – Saturday 22 April 2017.
If you are a new player wanting to play with ECHO this season please click here and fill out the form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible as well as keep you in the loop.
Feel free to come down to training and try things out.
To let us know your playing intentions:
Use the “2017 ECHO Registration” tab on TeamApp
got to (coming soon)
Hockey Victoria membership:
Use the ‘HV Membership” tab on TeamApp
got to https://memberdesq.onesporttechnology.com/123/reg/subs
Hockey fees now are made up of two components:
- Hockey Victoria individual membership (paid on 2017 registration to Hockey Victoria), plus
- ECHO Hockey Club season fees (paid to ECHO via TeamApp or EFT)
1. Hockey Victoria individual membership player fee
This fee covers player insurance, and a hockey ‘development levy’ and ‘Hockey Australia levy’ aimed at growing hockey as a sport. HV will also issue each player with a membership card as proof of membership that can be used in case you need to lodge an insurance claim. Please note that fill-in players are also required to pay this fee.
HV Membership fee
|Senior Membership (Over 18)||$65|
|Youth Membership (Under 18)||$50|
|Under 10 and Minkey Membership (Under 10)||$37.50|
2. ECHO Hockey Club season fees
Player fees cover game-day ground hire and training ground hire, umpires, HV team entry fees and other club overheads like equipment and club insurance costs. Comparatively, ECHO’s fees remain low relative to other field hockey clubs due to our focus on providing low costs to players.
Winter Season fees
|Winter Regular player||$400.00|
|Winter Masters also playing Seniors for ECHO||$220.00 (+ Regular fees)|
|Winter Seniors – under 16 age||$285.00^|
|Winter Seniors – ECHO Junior playing Seniors||$95.00 (+ Junior fees)|
|Winter Juniors – under 12’s and 14’s||$260.00^|
|Winter Juniors – under 10’s||$175.00^|
|Winter Minkey Program||$55.00 (+ HV U10 membership)^|
|Winter goal-keeper fees (own gear)4||$150.00|
*All late fees will go up by an additional $20 after Round 3. Please direct any finance questions to the new Club Treasurer, Michelle Board.
^Family Discount – 5% off for a second child’s individual fees, and 10% off for a third and any subsequent children.