Registrations are now open for the 2018 Winter Season
Registration is a two-part process
1. ECHO registration:
Fill-in the form below or click here to register.
We request that all Summer and Winter players fill out the form even if you are not planning to be a regular player this season.
2. Hockey Victoria membership:
Use the ‘HV Membership” tab on TeamApp
got to here
- Men’s training – Koonung Secondary College – 8:15pm – 10:00pm, Tuesday nights
- Women’s Training – Koonung Secondary College – 8:15pm – 10:00pm, Tuesday nights
- Junior training – Koonung Secondary College – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 21 March 2018
- Under 8 Minkey Program 5:15pm-6:00pm (school age)
- Under 10 5:15pm-6:00pm
- Under 12 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Under 14 5:30pm-7:00pm.
- ECHO Carnival of Hockey – 2:00pm, Saturday 24 March 2018
- Senior Round 1 – Saturday 14 April 2018.
ECHO regularly focuses on recruitment to ensure that as a club we are continually growing and striving to be the best we can be. We welcome new players and support staff of all standards and capabilities.
If you are a new player wanting to play with ECHO this Winter season please click here and fill out the form.
Hockey fees now are made up of two components:
- Hockey Victoria individuaFeesmbership (paid on 2018 membership to Hockey Victoria), plus
- ECHO Hockey Club season fees (paid to ECHO via TeamApp or EFT)
1. Hockey Victoria individual membership player fee
HV membership fee covers player insurance, and a hockey ‘development levy’ and ‘Hockey Australia levy’ aimed at growing hockey as a sport.
Please note that fill-in players are also required to pay this fee.
|2018 HV Fees|
|Winter Players (Over 18)||$90.00|
|Winter Players (Under 18)||$65.00|
|Under 10 and Minkey Membership (Under 10)||$43.00|
2. ECHO Hockey Club season fees
Player fees cover game-day ground hire, training and equipment, umpires, team entry fees and other club overheads. Comparatively, ECHO’s fees remain low relative to other hockey clubs as we have a focus on keeping hockey financially accessible.
|Winter Season fees||Fees|
|Senior regular player||$405.00|
|Senior student player||$345.00|
|Masters also playing Seniors for ECHO||$220.00 (+ Masters fees)|
|Seniors – Under 16 age||$290.00|
|Seniors – ECHO Junior playing Seniors||$95.00 (+ Junior fees)|
|Juniors – Under 12 and 14||$270.00|
|Juniors – Under 10||$180.00|
|Minkey Program – Under 8||$55.00 (+ HV U10 membership)|
|Goal-keeper fees (owns gear)4||$155.00|
*All late fees will go up by an additional $20 after Round 3.
^Family Discount – 5% off for a second child’s individual fees, and 10% off for a third and any subsequent children.
For more detail on season fees or information on coaching discounts please go to the Season fees page or directly contact the Club Treasurer, Michelle Board (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you encounter any difficulties registering feel free to contact Janee by email at email@example.com