Registrations are now open for what promises to be an awesome year at ECHO hockey club.
To register for the 2017 season go to:
We request that all Summer and Winter players fill out the form even if you are not planning to be a regular player this season.
Use the ECHO Registration” tab on TeamApp
Hockey Victoria membership:
Use the ‘HV Membership” tab on TeamApp
got to here
- Men’s VicLeague and Reserve training – Koonung Secondary College – 8:15 Wednesday
- Women’s Training – Koonung Secondary College – 8:15pm, Wednesday
- Metro/Masters training – TBD
- Junior training – Koonung Secondary College – 5:00pm Wednesday 15 March 2017
- Under 8 Minkey Program 5:15pm-6:00pm (school age)
- Under 10 5:15pm-6:00pm
- Under 12 6:00pm-7:00pm
- Under 14 5:30pm-7:00pm.
- Senior Round 1 – Saturday 22 April 2017.
If you are a new player wanting to play with ECHO this Winter season please click here and fill out the form.
We will get back to you as soon as possible as well as keep you in the loop.
Hockey fees now are made up of two components:
- Hockey Victoria individual membership (paid on 2016 membership to Hockey Victoria), plus
- ECHO Hockey Club season fees (paid to ECHO via TeamApp or EFT)
1. Hockey Victoria individual registration player fee
This fee covers player insurance, and a hockey ‘development levy’ and ‘Hockey Australia levy’ aimed at growing hockey as a sport. HV will also issue each player with a membership card as proof of membership that can be used in case you need to lodge an insurance claim. Please note that fill-in players are also required to pay this fee.
|Winter Players (Over 18)||$65.00|
|Winter Players (Under 18)||$50.00|
|Under 10 and Minkey Membership (Under 10)||$37.50|
2. ECHO Hockey Club season fees
Player fees cover game-day ground hire and training ground hire, umpires, HV team entry fees and other club overheads like equipment and club insurance costs. Comparatively, ECHO’s fees remain low relative to other field hockey clubs due to our focus on providing low costs to players.
|Winter Season fees||Fees|
|Winter Regular player||$400.00|
|Winter Masters also playing Seniors for ECHO||$220.00 (+ Regular fees)|
|Winter Seniors – under 16 age||$285.00|
|Winter Seniors – ECHO Junior playing Seniors||$95.00 (+ Junior fees)|
|Winter Juniors – under 12’s and 14’s||$265.00|
|Winter Juniors – under 10’s||$175.00|
|Winter Minkey Program||$55.00 (+ HV U10 membership)|
|Winter goal-keeper fees (own gear)4||$150.00|
*All late fees will go up by an additional $20 after Round 3.
^Family Discount (NEW 2017) – 5% off for a second child’s individual fees, and 10% off for a third and any subsequent children.
For more detail on season fees or information on coaching discounts please go to the Season fees page or directly contact the Club Treasurer, Michelle Board (email@example.com)
- ECHO Carnival of Hockey – Koonung SC – Saturday, 25 March 2016
If you encounter any difficulties registering feel free to contact Janee by email at firstname.lastname@example.org